These are your Candidates for the Anime Twin Cities elections. Elections will be held electronically. The voting will
be open from 1:00 PM Friday April 30, 2021 through 1:00PM Saturday May 1st, 2021. Please carefully review your choices
because these people will be representing Anime Twin Cities for the next two years. Eligible voters can vote for a
maximum of one (1) candidate for President, a maximum of one (1) candidate for Secretary, and a maximum of two
(2) candidates for Member-at-Large. Write-in candidates are also accepted.
Electoral Procedures for Anime Twin Cities
The procedures by which a member wishes to be considered a candidate for a position on the Board of ATC
A member is not eligible to be a candidate if:
- the member is not in good standing (suspended, banned, or currently being investigated for activity that will result in the former two conditions)
- a current coordinator
A board member is expected to:
- be 18 years old or older
- experiences working with non-profit organizations, volunteer organizations, etc. and agree to attend the board training by the organization
- has the capacity to commit to 3-4 hours a week of board related work
- Reside within state geographic bylaw boundaries
The organization would like to see these characteristics from a candidate:
- Some history/involvement with ATC events
- Attend ATC events as a representative
- Ability and willingness to regularly attend the monthly board meetings
During the period up to the election, candidate is required to:
- Prepare and deliver a 2-3 minute oral presentation specific to ATC, including their goals for serving on the board and positions on the future and operation of ATC. This should be viewable by at least all members.
- Each candidate will participate, with a membership audience, in a question and answer session with current board members and coordinators. This session will be up to 30 minutes in length.
- Each candidate will participate, with a membership audience, in a question and answer session with the organization's membership. This session will be up to 30mins in length.